Tuesday, June 23, 2009

June 16 - Sweet Delaney

Last week was VBS and we had very long days of arriving early and staying late. On top of that you had a horrible week sleeping. You had been sick with fever the end of the previous week and were waking up 6-7 times a night. Daddy was so good to split the night with me and help me get you back to bed. After your fever broke you continued with this pattern of waking up and crying out for about a week. This is what you looked like the first morning you went to bed early and slept through the night. You definately were in a great mood, even if it was 6 am. Sweet Delaney you keep me on my toes, but laughing too. Thank you for your tenacious spirit. I know it will serve you well as you get older, but it is hard to know when to reign it in and not break your sweet spirit. Thank you for this sweet morning after a very tough week.




You continue to make me laugh...when did you start laying on the couch to watch your favorite show "Go Diego Go"? I suppose you still have to catch up on some sleep. I love you sweet girl.




(sorry to everyone for this strange post, it was one that was more for the family journal)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Libbie I know that look that you have of De waking up
Papa & Nana really enjoy having De for the 5 days
Thanks from us

Unknown said...

Make that hair a little curlier and I have one of Bre just like it! We call it "Wild Hair".